Name and postal address of the controller
The controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature are the
Jabbusch Siekmann & Wasiljeff
phone: +49 (0)441 - 25 407
fax: +49 (0)441 - 15 780
To the extent that the Website includes links to websites of third parties or incorporates any content of other websites, we do not have any influence on such websites and are not in a position to review whether other service providers comply with the applicable legal provisions regarding data protection and data security.
We reserve the right to amend this data protection notice at any time with future effect.
Contact to data protection official of the controller
In cases of data protection please contact our person of data protection official for processing:
Jabbusch Siekmann & Wasiljeff
phone: +49 (0)511 – 54 250 60
fax: +49 (0)511 – 31 16 83
Alternatively to the above provided e-mail addresses it is possible to use the contact form which is available on the website of Jabbusch Siekmann & Wasiljeff for electronic contact. If the controller is contacted by using the contact form, the personal data transmitted by the data subject will be automatically stored. The storage is solely for the purpose of editing or recording the contact person. A transfer of data to third parties does not take place.
Collection of access data and log files
Data and information are collected by an automated system, each time the website is accessed. This data will be stored "server log files" if there is a suspicion of an abuse or a fraudulent activity. Log file information is then stored for security purposes (for example, to investigate abusive or fraudulent activities) for a maximum of 14 days and then deleted. Data whose further retention is required for evidential purposes shall be exempted from the cancellation until final clarification of the incident.
We collect and use these data in case of a visit for merely informational purposes only in a non-personal form. This is done to enable you to use the web pages visited by you in the first place, to gather statistical information and to improve our internet presence. We store your abbreviated IP address only for the duration of your visit to the site; we do not conduct an individual/personal evaluation of your data. Such data as:
- IP address
- type of browser,
- operating system,
- the data volume transferred and the message whether the access/retrieval was successful,
- date and time of the page view,
- the page viewed or, respectively, the name of the retrieved file,
- Language setting of the browser.
For example providing of personal data is required for using our contact form. So we need some e-mail-address for contacting. In each case, the collection and use of personal data occurs only for the purpose of providing the service requested.
It is possible to delete the cookie at any time in the security settings of the own browser. If you do not want us to recognize your computer, please configure your browser accordingly so that all cookies are deleted from your hard drive or your mobile device, that all cookies are blocked or that you receive a warning message before a cookie is stored. Information in this respect is available under: https://www.verbraucher-secure-online.de/thema/cookies.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
Personal data are transferred to government institutions and authorities in accordance with statutory provisions, for example if this is necessary in the case of attacks on our IT and network infrastructure or on the implemented technical and organizational data security concept for prosecution or law enforcement purposes.
In all other cases, we will inform you when personal information has to be forwarded to third parties in order to provide you with the possibility to give your consent.
Encryption and data security
Information you send us via the website (contact form) are encrypted SSL and are therefore not visible for third parties.
We maintain technical and organizational measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect personal data against risks in data transmission as well as to prevent third parties from gaining knowledge of personal data. The measures are updated to comply with the state of the art.
- You have the right toobtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are processed; if it is applicable, you have the right to information on these personal data and a listed information in detail according to Art. 15 GDPR.
- obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and have incomplete personal data completed where required (Art. 16 GDPR).
- obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay where one of the grounds listed in detail in Art. 17 GDPR, for example where the data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected (“right to be forgotten”).
- obtain from the controller the restriction of processing where one of the preconditions listed in Art. 18 GDPR is met, for example if the concerned person has objected to the processing, for the period of verification by the controller.
- to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data concerning you. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller is able to demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the concerned person or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims (Art. 21 GDPR).
- without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR (Art. 77 GDPR). You may assert this right with a supervisory authority in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
In Lower Saxony, the competent supervisory person is:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection in Lower Saxony
Ms. Barbara Thiel
In Bremen, the competent supervisory person is:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection in Bremen
Ms. Dr. Imke Sommer
If you wish to receive information about your personal data and their correction or deletion, respectively, or if you have any further questions regarding the personal data you provided, please contact our person of data protection official for processing.